Awana Club Grand Prix Racing or Scouting Pinewood Derby
We have a 4-lane, wooden track & an electronic timer
that we are willing to share with other Awana Clubs or Scouting Packs
within a 2-hour radius of Cartersville, Georgia.
What Is Race?
An Awana Grand Prix Race and the Scouting PineWood Derby are a special event in which children race small wooden cars created by themselves, with the help of a parent or other adult. The
race is held at a facility with enough space for the race track, the participating children, the race officials, and the spectators.
Race Speed Divisions
The Speed Division is judged on the car's fastest time in 3 heats.
Race Design Divisions
The Design Division is judged on the car's originality, representation, and construction.
Race Rules & Regulations
Refer to Our Rules & Regulations.
Race Registration Forms
Refer to Our Registration Form.
Race Preparation Day - Race Car Kit Assembly Help
Race Car Kit Assembly Help
- Understanding that some parents may not have the tools necessary to whittle, saw, or carve the pine block to a desired shape, adults are available to help.
- Parents must stay and assist their.
Available at Race Preparation Day - Race Car Kit Assembly Help
- Our registration forms.
- List of Our Rules & Regulations.
- The tools necessary to whittle, saw, or carve the pine block to a desired shape.
- Our Official Car Dimensions Box that is used at our Inspection Station to determine the official dimensions of the car.
- Our Official Car Weight Scale that is used at our Inspection Stations to determine the official weight of the car.
- Spare parts (tires, axles, decals) may be available.
- Un-cut, unassembled Race Car Kits may be available for purchase.
- Pre-cut, unassembled Race Car Kits may be available for purchase.
Return to Top
This website was updated: 3/21/2016
This website designed & maintained by WebDev-2-Go.org